Frequently asked questions
Here you will find answers to our passengers' queries and ponderings.
Frequently asked questions in "All categories"
- When does SJ release their tickets?
- How do I cancel my ticket?
- Does SJ have student and youth discount?
- How do I make a reservation with Interrail/Eurail?
- Does SJ have any discount for children?
Can I receive a refund if I'm ill?
In the event of sickness or death you may get a refund if you present a verified certificate.
In the event of a medical emergency a medical certificate signed by the doctor and verified with the name of the doctor, telephone number and official stamp must be presented.
You can also get a refund if presenting a death certificate or other verification from a doctor or firm of undertakers.
We accept certificates in Swedish or English only.
Please cancel your ticket before departure and send us the document together with your booking number to firstname.lastname@example.org.