Frequently asked questions
Here you will find answers to our passengers' queries and ponderings.
Frequently asked questions in "All categories"
- How do I make a reservation with Interrail/Eurail?
- When does SJ release their tickets?
- How do I cancel my ticket?
- Does SJ have student and youth discount?
- Does SJ have any discount for children?
What does the different ticket categories mean?
We have three different flexibility on our tickets.
These tickets cannot be rebooked and you will not get a refund if cancelling your ticket.
Rebookable tickets can be exchanged for one or more new tickets.
Tickets in this flexibility category will be refunded if you cancel your ticket before the departure time. The booking fee is non-refundable.