SJ High-speed train
The SJ High-speed trains are our fastest and most comfortable trains. X 2000 and SJ 3000 operate on the SJ High-speed train routes.
X 2000 trains traffic long-distance routes, calling at main stations throughout Sweden. SJ 3000 trains traffic medium distance routes. The layout and composition of the trains are modern. All offer 1st and 2nd Class travel as well as a bistro.
- Electricity socket at every seat.
- Baby changing tables in all carriages except no. 4 on X 2000.
Food and drink
The bistro always stocks a range of sandwiches, salads, main courses, pastries, sweets and snacks. Hot and cold beverages, wine and beer can also be purchased here. Meals or breakfasts can be purchased in advance when seat is booked.
- Spacious carriages with larger seats.
- Breakfast is included and served at your seat until
- A three-course meal or a large breakfast can be purchased
in advance when seat is booked.
- Coffee, tea and fruit throughout the journey.
Read more about 1st Class on SJ High-speed trains
- Access to SJ Lounge at Stockholm Central and
Göteborg Central stations.