Book your hotel room

We can offer you good prices at Sweden's largets and best hotel chains.

Book your hotel here

International travellers

If you are going to travel a lot in Sweden the best tickets for foreigners are the InterRail Pass if you are permanently living in Europe and the Eurail Pass if you permanently are living outside Europe.

Find out rates that suit you best

There are different kinds of Rail Passes, some of them valid for whole Europe, others for just Sweden or Scandinavia.

Via the link below you will find the best Rail Pass to suit your needs!

ACP Rail


If you buy a Rail Pass you can travel with most of the Swedish train companies, i.e. you do not have to worry about if this particular train company does accept rail passes or not.

Having a Rail Pass you always must remember to make reservations in SJ’s trains. All SJ’s high speed trains and our night trains have compulsory reservation.

For further information please follow the link below.

Reservations for pass holders
  Printer-friendly version